Removing the look of dull and tired skin is achieved through Hydrafacial’s six stage process:
1. DETOX. Starting by detoxifying the skin, lymphatic drainage and circulation is improved through a specially formulated technique that also removes toxins.
2. CLEANSE. Deep cleansing and exfoliation removes dead skin cells and other impurities, gently refreshing the skin.
3. PEEL. Illuminating your skin through the application of a glycolic and salicylic chemical peeling solution helps to clean the pores and rid them of any debris.
4. EXTRACT. Working to decongest the pores with painless suction, a formula containing honey and salicylic acid eradicates blackheads and extracts other debris and skin pollutants and hydrates the skin.
5. HYDRATE. Saturate skin with a combination of hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and peptides helping to volumise the complexion as well as flood it with essential moisture.
6. PROTECT. To end, LED light is used to rejuvenate the appearance as collagen is stimulated and facial redness is reduced.
Katrina Tootell Aesthetics uses Hydrafacial to address a range of concerns, including: lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone, dull / dry skin, oily skin, congested pores, acne, rosacea and pigmentation. It is suitable for most skin types and can help to maintain optimal skin health when used as part of a regular skincare routine.
Your individual concerns will be discussed at a pre-treatment consultation, upon which your skincare specialist will outline your personal treatment plan. Hydrafacial this amazing treatment, renowned for producing truly amazing results for face, neck, hands, chest and scalp. A monthly treatment is recommended and the treatment last around one hour.Book a Consultation
At a glance
Glowing healthy skin
Frequently asked questions
AM I SUITABLE FOR THIS TREATMENT?
This treatment is suitable for very one, young, old , male, female, any skin types and skin tine. This treatment is popular with anyone who is looking to improve the overall health of the skin and also to reduce the visible signs of skin ageing.
IS THIS TREATMENT SAFE?
The team at Katrina Tootell undergo regular intensive training in order to keep up to date with the latest treatment techniques and safety procedures. Ensuring the welfare of their patients is important to them and they only carry out treatments that are known to be safe and have medical approval. Katrina within her career worked for HydraFacial and is very knowledgeable on this system.
IS THIS TREATMENT PAINFUL?
HydraFacial is not painful at all, the experience has been described as enjoyable and elements of it relaxing.
ARE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS OR RISKS?
The Procedure has limited side effects, if any there may be some slight peeling or redness to the skin which will settle in a few days.
WHAT DOWNTIME SHOULD I EXPECT?
HydraFacial can produce instant glowing sin and a refreshed and clean look many patients leave the clinic able to resume their day. It is important to look after your skin between treatment, as well as in general and we would always recommend that you apply a suitable SPF every day.
From £ 90
What our patients say...
I booked an appointment with Katrina Tootell Aesthetic to address my forehead lines.
The nurse that treated me was professional and extremely knowledgeable, I am so happy with the result and have recommended the clinic to my friends. The clinic is perfectly located in the center of Easingwold and I parked right outside, so once I had my treatment I jumped in my car, it’s a perfect place for discrete treatment.
I visited Katrina Tootell Aesthetics as my skin was dry and dull and I noticed lines and wrinkles appearing almost daily.
The clinic was warm and bright and the service was wonderful, I even had fun which I didn’t expect when talking about wrinkles. Katrina’s knowledge about skin and the advice she gave me was excellent. I purchased her skin care range and I can say I am loving it and certainly seeing a difference to my skin. I will be a regular.